Saturday, November 22, 2008

Upward

1.35 AM, sunday, 23rd november...

After an extremely futile day completed by utter waste of time, I sit on the internet to do what I have been doing for the past few weeks- waste some more time!

I come across my friend's blog and it is about someone's death. That blog and that moment jolts me, shakes me up! And I finally begin blogging! :) I mean it just wakes me up to reality of the world of blogs and the beautiful way it helps you to get rid of all day's frustrations and to imprint forever the other beautiful moments filled with joy. :P

But on a more serious note, it really does make me think about how many things we take for granted, most important being our time. I realise then that I was never this way- so lifeless, so dull and so 'always bored'. With this blog I decide to buck up, smile and move on, on to an upward path leaving behind past hurt, rejection and boredom. To begin things new- with renewed energy, extreme enthusiasm and my signature smile!

Can't wait to begin this new journey all the way to the peak of Love, Laughter and Life!

1 comment:

Jyothi said...

hey...u starting a blog was the last thing i expected...but knowing u..things r always like dat..expect the unexpected!!anyways..awesome hai...keep updating it u dodo..looking forward to reading a lot more..