Sunday, March 15, 2009

Arrrrggggghhhhhh

Sunday, 6.41 pm, 15th March 2009

My last blog dated 7th march was the last time my mind was clear enough to plonk something on a blank page... After that it has been a whirlwind of emotions leading me to a semi-conscious state... 
First holi... with its after effects... which took two days to wear off...
Then talks, talks and more talks with A which have left me with either too much on my mind or none at all....
Now all I want is to get back to normalcy.... however boring or uninteresting it was! It seems so much more a blissful state.
I want to do my boring studies.. want to write my boring journal and I want to have some normal boring 'aur kya' conversations....
I dont want new information in life... not in small packages and not in bonanza offer!!
I need space... and I need my life back! 

No comments: