Friday, January 16, 2009

Love Actually!

12.27 AM, 17th January, 6Years!

It is one of those days which you definitely want to remember because u know history is being made. 
It is one of those days where you are overwhelmed with emotion looking at pure unadulterated love around you.
It is one of those days where life seems just and fair and even maybe benevolent!
It is one of those days that makes u believe in love again!

Becoz today is the day my two best friends are celebrating 6 years of togetherness.

There are some people you love......
And then there are some people you love to see together as a couple. 

But life seems its rosiest best when the people you love the most are TOGETHER. 
The icing on this awesome cake is the fact that they are together for 6 years!

Seeing J and her 'Amu' together brings back so many memories; memories I have been privledged enough to witness for all the time they have been with each other. 

There are so many things that make me feel you both are perfect for each other, 

So many little qualites that make me sure you both are going to be with each other forever!  

So many reasons why you both will always be my 'BEST COUPLE'
 
For never losing track of the big picture.. yet experiencing every small joy!
For growing up in 6 years.... yet never failing to pamper the child in each other!
For being each other's shoulder to cry on... yet never failing to bring in that smile!
For being with each other through the times... yet always being yourselves!

And kudos for always ALWAYS keeping the magic intact!

Cheers to you guys and heartfelt love and wishes for many many more anniversaries to come!

Life seems beautiful whenever I see you two with each other!

Love you both sooo very much!

2 comments:

Sita Ram said...

Well, let me tell u a lil secret...
If I were a guy, I'd have pataoed Jo for sure!!! I think she's an awesome lady!
SITA.

Jyothi said...

Thanks soo much sweetheart..love ya!!!