Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 2009

Friday, Jan 2nd, 2009
Ahhh.... finally it has arrived!!! After 12 months of a directionless life, the new year has arrived-- to give another change to get things right this time.... 

When I began writing this post, I wanted to write about all the things I would like to forget about 2008- the crappy year that it is was... but then i said to myself, if I do want to forget them, then why write them at all in the first place!!!! :)

I look back and I see a lot of mistakes and numerous number of fuck ups! But I am hoping that all I get to recollect about 2008 is only the lessons I learnt in life and not how I learnt them.
 
So instead, here I am, writing about my dreams, my hopes and my wishes for a wonderful 2009. To live life wonderfully
To love unconditionally and 
To laugh uncontrollably!!!

And when you have people who will let you enjoy this kind of freedom, nothing else matters!! Not a crappy previous year, not a directionless 4 months!!


So here's to a great great year ahead... a year that will embellish my blog name (smilethrulife) and enhance my blog title! Here's to a 'New Beginning' .... really!!! :)

1 comment:

Sita Ram said...

Love the way you write...your optimism...
Love u!
SITA.